Subcontract Support & Rollout Services
National contractors have chosen us to assist with multi-site roll outs across many markets throughout the Southwest and Rocky Mountain Region. These include WiFi deployments, structured cabling, network installations, and service and support for commercial and retail sites. We understand the importance of respecting your relationship with your customer and maintaining client confidentiality.
Project Support ServicesWe provide experienced technicians and the proper tools and equipment to support your projects.
- Wireless Access Point installation and deployment
- Rack and stack of configured hardware
- Equipment room buildout – rack and runway
- Data closet cleanup - MDF network and IDF closet
- Adds, Moves, Changes – Network cable installation – New and existing commercial and retail spaces
- Testing, troubleshooting, and repair for fiber optic cabling and copper cabling systems
- Fiber optic fusion splicing (FSM-60S Fujikura Fusion Splicer)
- Facilities management and property management, DMARC Extensions
- MPOE, MPOP, DMARC extensions for T1s, analog lines, fast Ethernet and broadband services