Financial & Insurance InstitutionsFinancial and insurance institutions require state of the art structured cabling. Protecting your network and sensitive data in today's global marketplace can be a challenge. Innovative designs and processes can be implemented to protect your network and client confidentiality. These measures reduce the risk of exploitation of sensitive information.
- Design, installation, certification, and testing of all structured cabling systems
- Category 5E, Category 6/6A, and fiber-to-the-desktop for communication and network applications
- Vertical & horizontal building infrastructure and backbone cabling for data centers, commercial offices, multi-building and campus environments
- MDF closets, IDF closets, MDF network, IDF network clean up and build out
- Fiber optics & copper cabling systems for building automation, network, CCTV, communications, security & control
- Data centers, tenant improvement, equipment room, and battery backup systems
- BICSI RCDD (Registered Communications Distribution Designer) Network Transport Specialist on staff for all your cable infrastructure design needs